Subject: [Leica] geek alert! looking for wifi picture frame
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 20 13:41:59 2006

Ian,
Look for some of the Sony flat screen TV's that accept memory sticks: buy a
suitable memory stick and a card reader and you can download your images to
the stick and then turn the TV on.  I bet a 17-24" LCD will be cheaper than
a dedicated frame and will serve the same purpose.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com