Subject: [Leica] And to add to your day! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 19 05:32:18 2006

Kenneth Frazier asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] And to add to your day! :-)

> On Jul 18, 2006, at 1:11 AM, Ted Grant wrote:
> >> When I hear it's a final and go to production with viewing time
>> we'll let you know. Of course that is if yer interested. ;-)
>>
>> Dang it's been a great couple of days! :-)<<<<<<<<<

Kenneth Frazier asked:
> I'm definitely interested, but am i going to have to travel to Canada  to
> see it?  :-)
>
> Any chance of it being taped or recorded for the benefit of those of  us
> who are stuck down here?<<<

Hi Padre,
My understanding is BRAVO TV is seen in the US. In the event it isn't shown
yer way, our border is always open in this direction so come along for a
visit.  ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] And to add to your day! :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Obit. ;-))