Subject: [Leica] And to add to your day! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jul 17 22:12:59 2006

Today an adventure into "what the heck try it!" ;-)

I had some major sized mounted B&W photographs to copy, unfortunately way
too big for my flat bed scanner.

Normally I'd have done it with film, copy stand & tacked to the wall. A big
pain in the butt! :-(

Today? Hey modern science to the rescue and swiftly. Sun was shining, so out
the door, set print into deck chair, digital 20D and Leica 60 macro lens in
hand, stopped down to f8.0, focus and be there.... click, click  KISS and it
was done! :-)

Down load to computer, do Photoshop magic and print!!! Hey guys and gals
this has got to be the way of the future! ;-)

It's truly wham bang, thank you M'am !.... Perfect prints in the blink of an
eye no fuss, no muss! :-)

Just thought you might like to know and have this for the future if you have
copies to do. Heck I didn't even need to mess with lighting, there it was
the big shining globe in the sky! :-) Can't get any better than that!

Oh yeah one other thing. :-)

Yesterday a video crew were at my home shooting a final test segment for a
TV programme on BRAVOTV. Yep about the old guy himself. Neat eh? ;-) The
producers were confident this was an excellent test segment and the real
time taping will probably be done in the next 6 weeks. :-)

When I hear it's a final and go to production with viewing time we'll let
you know. Of course that is if yer interested. ;-)

Dang it's been a great couple of days! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] And to add to your day! :-))
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] And to add to your day! :-))
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] And to add to your day! :-))