Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 28: Dutch motoring
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jul 18 21:13:49 2006

Hi Jim,

You remind of the California visitor to Fawlty Towers, who, upon
arrival, complains that he had been stuck in traffic on some little
country road called M5 ;-)

The particular freeway I was trying to enter has three lanes, what I
photographed is the entrance ramp. In general the freeways have 2 or 3
lanes; in some places (like the A4 south of Amsterdam, 4 lanes).

Thanks for looking!

Nathan