Subject: [Leica] RE: Larger than life (bob palmieri)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 17 14:47:36 2006

Bob, that's a striking composition and works very well, I think.
Purely as composition, does the lower left leaf edge distract?
Yeah, I know, you can't ask a dragonfly to take two steps back.

Interesting also to look closely at the specular highlights on the eyes.
There's that fringe effect that we discussed on and off list. Not present at
all where there is some detail remaining in the highlights, for example the
leading edge of the wings and on the thorax.

Nice image, thanks

Hoppy