Subject: [Leica] Maria, One more time!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jul 17 10:00:46 2006

On Jul 17, 2006, at 10:06 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> But, to my surprise (I thought the photo needed the colors in the
> dark house), I really like this one best:
>
> Opinions still welcome if you're not tired of this topic!

Yes, the b&w does work, very well.  I'll have to look at the two of
them, again, but I think right now I prefer the b&w.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn