Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW, waiting for Sunday dinner.
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jul 17 09:56:29 2006

On Jul 17, 2006, at 12:47 PM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

>  but do I see some racial segregation there???
> Beautiful color BTW.
> Thanks for showing,

Philippe, what you see is racial integration!  :-)

Once upon a time, you would never have seen this photograph, taken at
a restaurant in the Atlanta, Georgia, area.  By that I mean you would
NOT have seen blacks and whites together, in the same photograph, in
the same restaurant.

Things really have changed, from my childhood days in the South.  We
still have a ways to go, in many respects, but things definitely have
changed.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn