Subject: [Leica] Maria, One more time!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 17 07:24:08 2006

At 10:15 AM 7/17/2006, you wrote:
>I like the th B&W one better (but then I always do).
>What bothered me most about the earlier versions
>wasn't the shadow or its shape, but the green cast to
>the rear wall and hammock. This a sober image, and the
>B&W suits.
>Arche

Arche - That bothered me, too.  I color balanced it using her dress
as a white point, if I balanced based on the wall, it threw
everything way off.  I guess the sunlight and inside light are too
different.  With the B&W, you see the tiny girl better, too.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com