Subject: [Leica] Night shoot with BW400CN?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 16 18:36:35 2006

Ken,
There used to be a pocket exposure guide which would give you good
approximations for street scenes.  See BlackCat Exposure Guide:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=5748&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

But, if you will go down on the street with an incident meter and meter what
interests you that is the best bet.  If it is the lights then get close and
meter them.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com