Subject: [Leica] Paying to shoot
From: roy at detroitphotographic.com (Roy Feldman)
Date: Sun Jul 16 13:26:21 2006

In defense of Ted (as if he needs it) who; when one looks up the definition
of photojournalist in the dictionary, his picture is right there.
Item 7 of the National Press Photographers code of ethics:

Do not pay sources or subjects or reward them materially for information or
participation.

When I work for my paper, if I were to ever pay a location fee, I would be
termnated immediately.
FYI: the rest are here:
http://www.nppa.org/professional_development/business_practices/ethics.html
and here:
http://www.nppa.org/professional_development/business_practices/digitalethics.html
--
Roy Feldman, photojournalism & editorial photography

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Paying to shoot)
Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] Paying to shoot)