Subject: [Leica] Film Forevah!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jul 15 22:02:39 2006

I think this was a Ruben reply?

> yep!  - the concept of loading my scanner with an orange filmstrip with
> strange greenish and purple motifs not having  any visual reference to
> an original leaving everything up to the scanner and then all of post
> processing in photoshop  - yeak  - you have my sympathies<<<

Hi Ruben,
Why do you offer your sympathies? Heck I stick everything into the scanner,
click scan, sit back and wait for the image to appear on the screen. :-)
Full KISS all the time! :-)

When the image appears on screen I do 99.9999999999999% of fixing with full
automatic adjustments. If I don't like what I see I make a manual adjustment
and bingo nice scan.

I get far more scanning and printing done just flying along doing auto
everything I can.

I mean the least amount of time with face in screen the better. :-)

What do you do, everything manual?

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road