Subject: [Leica] Nashville 4th, pt. 1
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Jul 15 21:20:48 2006

Back from a week in Tulsa (natives may pronounce it
A-slut) where I didn't take any pictures. I was stuck
in a downtown hotel, and downtown Tulsa rolls up the
sidewalks at 5 o'clock. And who wants to take on Larry
Clark?

Am posting the first set of pictures from the
Nashville 4th celebrations, so as to show a broader
slice of the population than shows up for the bocce
tournaments. This group are 'public portraits', in
that they each have an individual as a subject.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/event_staff
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/curls
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/right_of_way
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/rebel_boobs_2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/gucci
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/meal
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/cone
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/2_point

It would be especially helpful to know which ones to
lose.
Tech blab: M2, bugeye summicron 35, APX 100, Tmax 400,
Tri-X, and P3200. It was a long day.

More later,
Arche