Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 28 - My Next Door Neighbor
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 15 16:36:49 2006

Although we were basically strangers before the storm, we spent most of the
three days post-Katrina sitting on the porch, listening to the radio, and
drinking lots of water. We ended up in Houston, he ended up in Lincoln,
Nebraska, and I finally located him via the Internet in mid-October. He's
back next door, and keeps an eye on our house when we are gone. He is truly
a great friend now.

http://www.400tx.com/2006-28.html

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA