Subject: [Leica] More of that awful B&W film
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Jul 15 12:50:13 2006

Hi Philipe:

Thank you.  As you probably know, I really like shooting with a fisheye
lens, but I'm not all that happy with this bunch either.  I like #9 the
most though.

#5 is a photo of an emplacement for one of many huge "disappearing guns"
which were once in place at this and many other forts around the world.
  There's some photos and other information here if anyone is interested.

<http://www2.hickam.af.mil/ho/gallery/Fort_Kam/Battery_Crockett_disappearing_gun0796.jpg>
<http://www.militarymuseum.org/BtyChamberlin.html>

Jim

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] More of that awful B&W film)