Subject: [Leica] Canon S100 (2.1MP) free to good home (there's a catch...).
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Sat Jul 15 10:16:23 2006

I have a Canon S100 Digital Elph 2.1Megapixel camera w/ a 128MB CF
card and a couple of smaller cards.  I'd like to donate it to
someplace that will have a good use for it.

There's a catch though.  There's something wrong with the battery
circuit, so it drains batteries in 10's of minutes.  It works great
tethered to AC power.  The power cord is in two parts, a 5-ish feet of
regular AC power cord to a brick, then 6+ feet of skinny flexible
low-voltage cable to the camera.

I have all of the documentation, and the CD that came with it, and
would like to find it a home where it will a) be useful and b)
eventually be disposed of responsibly.  Maybe a school?  Pet rescue?
Lost & found?

Best pitch gets it.

g.