Subject: [Leica] Memory Card Advice?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 14 08:09:15 2006

Kingston is usually as reliable as Sandisk. I have two of them (1GB) they
always worked well. To compare the price it should be the same kind of
cards, i.e.. the same write/read speed. But the 2GB SD cards are getting
cheap these days anyway. I bought some Sandisk SD Ultra II 2GB (my camera
can't take profit of the faster Ultra III) for about CHF80 (US$65) each,
here in a local shop in Switzerland.
Didier