Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Rollei 35
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jul 13 19:37:17 2006

Larry,

I am amazed at the capability of recent P&S digitals.  My Fuji F10 is two
models behind the latest, but can handle ISO values from 80 to 1600, and
equivalent lens lengths from 36 to 105mm.  I was experimenting with Manual
Mode and ISO 1600 yesterday.  With flash turned off, and window light, I
captured the image below.  And, the camera is much smaller than my Barnack
Leicas or the Rollei 35.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/Furniture