Subject: [Leica] Lily in Black and White
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Jul 13 13:51:50 2006

Jim,

there are other options; if you can run Linux you can run GIMP, which has a
lot
of what PS Has and is free! Myself I run PS Elements 2.0 mostly. I have 4,
but
think that the additions are not worth the money and certainly don't do
anything
to help my B&W.

Apart from the fact that I normally shoot in B&W, when I do work in colour -
or
play with somone else's shits - I find that if you previsualise the B&W
effect
and try to adjust the colours and levels to give good B&W it works well.

Peter Dzwig