Subject: [Leica] brad photos
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Jul 10 12:55:05 2006

Wonderfull B&W color (if I can call it that) again, as your rodeo
shots also were.
A bit hard to have a good look at the photographs themselves, since
flickr is  showing everything in such a small format.
But the iron pour photographs really seem beautiful.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 10-jul-06, om 02:48 heeft brad daly het volgende geschreven: