Subject: [Leica] Re: Zidane's boo boo
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Jul 10 10:53:30 2006

I am sorry but I don not think that the incident will rock Zidanes
legacy and I have no doubt that he was povoced more than anyone in here
would have accepted. I am sure  he had his reasons for what he did ( not
that it has any place in a football game )  In a day or two he will
reveals what the Italian player said to him, and when that happens I
hope the Italian player who provoced him will be meet with10 times the
boooing then young Christiano Ronaldo - prefereably the next 20-30 games
(unfortunatly no one watches series C mathes in the italian liga :-) )