Subject: [Leica] Photo: The Stare
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jul 8 13:02:36 2006

I really wasn't sure about the photo after Uncle Ted ripped it, but it
appears to have its intended effect - being an enigmatic image. The photo
is totally different from my eye's mind image: I wanted to capture the
subtle mothering gesture - which I have on other photos in the set, but
this one just looks... well, I thought it "makes you look."

Thanks!