Subject: [Leica] Re: Hybrid Photography - Thanks for help
From: dankhong at gmail.com (D Khong)
Date: Fri Jul 7 21:21:33 2006

Friends

I would like to thank all you good people in the LUG for your help and
suggestions on how to make hybrid photography possible under my
circumstances.  To date:

1. I have found some people who can help with my Tri-X film processing.
2. I have also found a Canon printer that can do very decent A4 B&W
digital prints at least for the time being.

I am exploring the possibilities for a film scanner. Epson has two
models giving 3200x6400 dpi resolution with films and slides. I am
wondering if that will be sufficient to translate into 11x13" prints?

Happy snaps,

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re: Hybrid Photography - Thanks for help)