Subject: [Leica] re:Woods Hole race
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Wed Jul 5 11:50:11 2006

Ah, one of my favorite places. The first photo looks like Nobs Point without
the lighthouse, do I recall the name right(?), is in the background. The
second looks like it is looking into Woods Hole. Is that the ferry building
in the background. And the third photo has one of the Elizabeth Islands in
the background. Monsod?

One of the photos on your site shows a man at the tiller. The boat looks
like a Herrshaff 12, but I could be mistaken. A bit of projection. I love
that boat in those waters.

I think you were close to Broadway in one of those photos. Broadway being
the name of couse of one of the channels through the Hole.

Best--Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] re:Woods Hole race)