Subject: [Leica] Friday in Clarksville
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jul 4 10:57:30 2006

I love 'watch 1 and 2', and also 'won'.
A lot of it has to do with the low camera standpoint you seem to prefer.
How do people react to it, since it's more obvious to kneel down and
shoot instead of just snapping away standing up? Isn't it harder to
get them in frame without noticing you? Or do they notice you and are
they just at their ease when you're around?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 4-jul-06, om 07:08 heeft Arche, Harvey het volgende geschreven: