Subject: [Leica] Canada Day Photos...
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Mon Jul 3 09:07:48 2006

To all:

Canada Day (July 1st) was a great success... for we were able to see
it through the eyes of our grandchildren... Emily (4) and Nathan (8).

Emily watching the parade while downing a "freezie pop".
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Emily_at_four.htm

And her brother, Nathan, doing the same...
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Canada_Day_2.htm

Afterwards, there was an egg tossing contest... sometimes things went well...
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Canada_Day_3.htm

And sometimes they didn't...
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Canada_Day_4.htm

But, the officials had fun, no matter what!
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Canada_Day_5.htm

Eventually, all good things must come to and end.  This last shot
proved tricky, as I'd neglected to take my tripod, and ended up
bracing the camera on a flimsy metal post used to keep a sapling
upright until it was strong enough to do it on it's own.  The only
one of about 8 shots to work without 'wobble' in the trails.  Still,
not bad for a full second exposure!

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Canada_Day_6.htm

---

To those of you in "South Canada"....

Rose and I hope you enjoy your Fourth of July as much as we did our
First!   Have a safe, fun time, and take lots of snaps!  :-)

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt