Subject: [Leica] RE:Re: Colour Correction Assistance, Best Colour Film to Scan?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Jul 2 10:11:06 2006

Fuji is tough to scan but I remember getting good results with Fuji Press.
Kodak Portra scans well - think it was designed with scanning kept in mind.

I still dream in Fuji NPH color but it is a PAIN PAIN PAIN to scan.
Seems to vary from batch to batch. I finally had to give up on NPH.

Eric

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] RE:Re: Colour Correction Assistance, Best Colour Film to Scan?)