Subject: [Leica] Re: Colour Correction Assistance, Best Colour Film to Scan?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jul 1 11:29:49 2006

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Jim, Don, Hoppy and David.

I didn't think of this before, but the film I used Fuji Press 400 prints
with no magenta or other colour cast to my eyes in the negatives or prints.
Are there better colour films for scanning vs. traditional printing and can
a scanner introduce a colour cast in some way with certain films?

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: Colour Correction Assistance, Best Colour Film to Scan?)