Subject: [Leica] Colour Correction Assistance Appreciated
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jun 30 21:12:01 2006

Greg,
http://www.leica-gallery.net/gjl-1/image-94753.html
is pretty close to being correct.  It appears to need a little more density
overall as the colors look correct, just thin.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/gjl-1/image-94752.html on the other hand is
going to be interesting to fix as you have opposite colors on each side of
the image. the left is going cyan/green and the right is going magenta/red.
You might try a couple of adjustment layers that fix each side and the other
is painted over to mask it's effect on the other side.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com