Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 & CV 28/
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Jun 29 11:25:04 2006

I have two things for sale:

1. Leica M6 Classic body - Black .72.  Has been my go-to M6 and is in great
shape - I'd say EX to EX+.   Minor wear, no real scratches, dings or dents.
I've treated it well.  The only issue I have is that I sent it off to Leica
to get the rangefinder adjusted and it came back slightly off at infinity.
I'm only really selling because I'm shooting mostly medium format these days
and I have too much 35mm gear already.  Comes with body cap, Tom's soft
release and a Leica-brand shoulder strap.

I'd like to get $1150 OBO plus shipping

Picts at:

http://heninger.org/forsale

2. CV 28/3.5 - Leica screwmount lens - includes both caps.   In excellent
shape and has hardly been used.

I'd like to get $235 OBO plus shipping

Together:  $1350