Subject: [Leica] FS: Black Leica M6 Classic & CV 28/3.5
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu May 18 09:32:24 2006

I have two things for sale:

1. Leica M6 Classic body - Black.  I think it's a .72.  Has been my
daily go-to M6 and is in very great shape - I'd say EX to EX+.   Minor
wear, no real scratches, dings or dents.  I've treated it well.  The
only issue I have is that I sent it off to Leica to get the rangefinder
adjusted and it came back slightly off at infinity.  I'm only really
selling because I'm shooting mostly medium format these days and I have
too much 35mm gear already.  Comes with body cap, Tom's soft release and
a Leica-brand shoulder strap.

I'd like to get $1200 OBO

Picts at:

http://heninger.org/forsale

2. CV 28/3.5 - Leica screwmount lens - includes both caps.   In
excellent

shape and has hardly been used.

I'd like to get $235 OBO

Together:  $1400