Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: wandering children, garden parties, stormy seas
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Jun 29 08:10:54 2006

The shot of the lighthouse works for me because you've managed to
capture a nearby breaking wave in sync with the wave on the
breakwater.  Really nice.

I like the interaction of the kids in the pool, too.

Your Viewfinder photo group looks quite elegant.   Not a single
Tilley hat, rain slicker or camera bag in sight.