Subject: [Leica] paris paw...week 26
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 28 11:41:02 2006

Hi Steve,
It will be pretty hard to believe, but even if I live at only about
200 miles from Paris, I've never really visited it. Numerous time in
and out the city for work, but that's not the same.
Your photographs made me realise that I absolutely have to plan some
time to thoroughly check it out.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 28-jun-06, om 03:30 heeft Steve Barbour het volgende geschreven: