Subject: [Leica] Gee Bee
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Jun 27 23:59:17 2006

Hi Bob,

The camera/film details are under each shot but the text is black on black
to keep keep things uncluttered. Put your mouse inder the pic, press and
hold the left button and drag towards the bottom of the page. Alternatively
<Ctrl> 'A' will reveal the text.

I'm not sure which shot you are referring to which probably endorses the
view of those who assert that I have been posting what is essentially the
same shot over and over again for the past 5 or 6 years :-)

SonC is right I only post 50% my shots here. With just the odd exception, if
it is pertinent to a thread for example, the other 50% being Olympus OM only
see the light of day on the OM User list..

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment.

--Graham