Subject: [Leica] N'awlins weekend
From: bradreiman at aol.com (bradreiman@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 21:51:43 2006

Sonny and Chris-I too am sorry not to have hung out with you guys.
Still is fun to get together and go shoot. Me and my gal, who works at
the new orleans darkroom, go for walks in the quarter about 3 times a
week. We're sure gonna miss new orleans but shes from New Zealand and
its time for her to be home again. We definitely plan on returning. In
the meantime we'll be enjoying y'alls photos greatly I assure you.
Best....B

Bradley,

So sorry life did not let us get together in New Orleans. There was a
time
when it was fun to get together and go shooting.  Good Luck, and if you
 have
time to pass by Natchitoches, Please do.

Sonny

and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:N'awlins weekend)