Subject: [Leica] N'awlins weekend
From: bradreiman at aol.com (bradreiman@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 20:10:55 2006

Chris-Enjoyed your photos. I was at the coliseum church while they were
knocking it over the other day-must have just missed you as I saw no
Leicas. unfortunately spent my day packing as im moving from new
orleans. very sad. heading to new zealand for a new chapter. look
forward to seeing your great new orleans photos in the future. Im gonna
need them so keep em coming....best, Bradley Reiman

and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: N'awlins weekend)