Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: new posts from Hoppy (Daniel Ridings)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jun 27 16:30:23 2006

Thanks for commenting, Daniel.
Nothing of grit nor social import in my photos, I know.
Just trying to make good family images.

The first is my son sitting at his computer with a new game installed on
Christmas last year. Just available light inside and using the groovy little
2.8 50 Elmar. Very interesting to me is that the film was the same type as
for the sunny Sunday. Quite subtle colour vs the brightly lit shot with a
Contax compact.

The sunny Sunday shows my daughter a couple of years ago. Hard not to like
the effect of the "big hairlight in the sky" providing the exposure is OK.

The third is my wife, having discovered our third child wreaking havoc in
her garden. Very much a grab shot where I had the M6 in hand. In the absence
of real foes, that border terrier has a penchant for chewing up alarm
clocks, pencils, rubber balls, soft toys and our schnauzer's ears.

Message: 31