Subject: [Leica] re: armed america
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jun 27 14:00:14 2006

QUOTE
... the more repressed societies of our world,
where only the upper class or uber-rich are allowed to own guns...
UNQUOTE

Meaning what? Meaning that countries with a less liberal policy on
gun ownership are repressive? That those countries are advantaging
'the uber-rich'?
Come on, give me a break.

Kyle's work is good as it is, showing gun owners in a neutral -and as
he states it purely objective- way, quid in their natural habitat. I
agree it should show a larger section of people, including those that
have guns but don't necesserally want them, but IMO it's just a
matter of time before he succeeds in getting them in front of his
camera.

Repressed and unprivileged regards.

Op 27-jun-06, om 22:37 heeft P2CON@aol.com het volgende geschreven: