Subject: [Leica] So this weekend it was Jersey City...
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Tue Jun 27 07:43:29 2006

The B&W works for me, BD. Is this with the dorky flash you commented on the
other day? It only seems to really clash in No. 3. If I were printing this
assignment in the darkroom though, I would probably have produced not more
than 6 images, 1,6,8,9,10,17 -- though 16 is more descriptive of her other
art than 17. And, maybe I would have convinced myself that I could omit 6
and 10. Or maybe as a print editor I would have favored display of the four
rather than the six. (Print? What's that?)

Bill