Subject: [Leica] Memory card recovery (WAS Panasonic LX1 connection...Help!)
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jun 25 21:26:57 2006

None of my cameras has ever been connected to a computer, and none ever
will. I don't even know where the cables are. The only safe procedure is
to use a card reader, copy the files to the computer, check that they
copied OK, and only then delete the files on the card (using the
computer). I then always reformat the card when I put it back into the
camera.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman