Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: best bag for RF's (Jeffery Smith)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 25 18:51:01 2006

Jeffery, don't those diaper bags have multiple 50mm size pockets inside?
Still, I'm feeling a little uneasy regarding the pink, and consider the
horror if there was an inadvertent swap in a public venue.
The young mum struggles to powder her darling with a Summicron, and Jeffery
reaches hastily into a bag and bayonets onto the front of his M..... I must
stop now.

Hoppy,
well past credible carriage of diaper bags

Message: 11