Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 24 AND 777 developer - my initial results
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jun 24 08:51:32 2006

Last week, I shot a roll of HP5+ with the intent to try a newly-mixed batch
of 777 developer. The results (3 images) are on my blog if anyone is
interested. One report is just an overview of what is generally known about
the developer. The second report is a few images I scanned. I expect the
developer to be a bit better with use. The "unripened" fresh stuff really
attacks the film with gusto. A few weeks and a few rolls of film should tame
it a bit

http://400tx.blogspot.com/

I guess Chris will be my PAW for this week.

http://www.400tx.com/2006-24.html

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com