Subject: [Leica] a day at the drag races
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jun 21 16:24:39 2006

Hey Arche--

You are really growing into this redneck racing thing. You are
capturing more personalities, getting more locations, moving yourself
around. I think your eye for it is improving quickly -- the pics are
surely getting better.

Keep up the chase. It's a cool world out there.

I've been hoping to get to the eighth-mile strip with a young friend
this summer -- he occasionally runs his hearse. You have really
whetted my appetite!

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies