Subject: [Leica] Re:Panasonic releases the Lumix DMC-L1
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 21 09:55:27 2006

Yup - a pretty crappy excuse for one - same vf system as is in the Olympus
E330 - far too small and dark. However, I am finding that the more I use it,
the more I like the "live view finder" - or thinking of it another way, the
'ground glass.'  Coupling this with a near-normal slr body, and
interchangeable lenses, provides a whole new way of seeing. But don't even
think about that optical viewfinder. ;-)