Subject: [Leica] Dutch tilt - new photos
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 20 08:43:14 2006

Edit, edit, edit. I'm struck by how good some of your street stuff is John -
really strong images that either amuse, bemuse, or confuse. But then they
are surrounded by far too many images that are simply photos of people on
the street. Any one doing serious street photography is going to have dozens
and dozens of those throw aways for each gem; the trick is to throw them
away. :-)

B. D.