Subject: [Leica] Another epileptic
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Mon Jun 19 16:24:19 2006

Bonsoir,

  A dog can be very very important to an epileptic person.  We had one such
individual in Montreal's Petite patrie neighbourhood.  Saw the man a couple
of times.  He had his seizure, lay on the sidewalk and the dog would keep
him company while making sure no one took advantage of his master.  It was
understood in the neighbourhood that the man was an epileptic and that
nothing could be done.  The man would then stand up get the dust off his
clothes and walk away.  We became used to it.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)