Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] New M mount Sonnar 1.5 50mm (hoax?)
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jun 18 15:31:39 2006

Here, here!  Steve's website shows a level of savvy marketing
and promotion of rangefinder gear that I've never seen equaled
by any other dealer. As a relative newbie to RF cameras, I'm a
happy and willing "victim" of Gandy's excellent combinatoin of
information and marketing (and a happy customer of his as well).

Scott