Subject: [Leica] Jupiter recommendation
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun Jun 18 10:49:27 2006

Nelson Chan wrote:
I know this topic has been discussed so many times so please bear with me.
Judging by the photos posted using the Jupiter lens, I must say I am very
impressed.  Can someone recommend a reputable seller?

Hi Neslon.  I bought a very nice, almost new-looking J-8 from a Russian
dealer through eBay for around $21 plus $14 postage.  The dealer was Andrey
Ostapenko (eBay name "Kubanoid").  Glass was very clear and the focus was
perfect on my Leicas.  The seller was a pleasure to deal with too.

Some pix with the Jupiter can be viewed here:
http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/765613

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE