Subject: [Leica] Jupiter Recommendation
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jun 18 01:53:00 2006

Nelson,

It doesn't matter what factory the lens comes from.

There are a lot of reputable merchants in the former Soviet Union
(Ukraine comes to mind), and Russia. Just check out their feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lens-Jupiter-8-2-50mm-NEW-M39-FED-Zorki-Leica_W0QQitemZ7630901441QQcategoryZ30062QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or, in a shorter form

http://tinyurl.com/q25jd

is just one of many.