Subject: [Leica] odd problem with Epson 2400 and 4800
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Jun 17 15:56:58 2006

> Okay - a few questions about how you printed.

Sure. But remember: the man at Keeble and Shuchat printed from his computer
with his settings, chosen by him, and got the same result. And I've printed
several hundred pictures successfully on my R2400.

> Were you using the Epson drivers or a RIP?

Printing directly from Photoshop CS2

> How did  you have the ColorSync settings adjusted for this image? To
> me it looks like what happens when the wrong settings are made in the
> driver so it's trying to do color correction instead of using the
> color profiles for the output media.

I had ColorSync turned off, so that Photoshop controlled the color.

But I should try printing some other image with those settings and make sure
it still works.

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] odd problem with Epson 2400 and 4800)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] odd problem with Epson 2400 and 4800)