Subject: [Leica] 777
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jun 17 07:34:39 2006

Everything I read about this developer seems contradictory. In one place, it
says that the stuff lasts forever, but in another place it says that you
have to use a giant tank to ensure having enough developer. I'm not certain
how to replenish it either. One replenishment procedure has you returning
most of the used developer to the original bottle with a small amount of new
developer. Another has you adding quite a bit of new developer to the
bottle.

Talk about difficult starting points!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA